Sunday, March 22, 2009

oh dear...


Not sure what compelled us to pose for this picture. Maybe to document the appearance of our cleavage to so that we might look back on it in 30 years??? I really don't know....ask my friend jose...
My crazy cousins came to visit me this weekend. Their visit was full of non-stop laughs, lots of alcohol, and ended with a tattoo. Now I have to finish putting together my lecture for tomorrow. I hope to provide a more detailed description of my weekend soon.

8 comments:

  1. YO! Nice shot! and i personally like the one that's also a credit card holder...lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is my most favorite pic in the whole world.

    That is all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wanna see the tattoo!!!!



    GREAT shot. I'm pretty sure I just caught myself in a daze lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I thought yall would like this picture!

    Jude: I beleive there was also cash, a cell phone, and some chapstick in there as well.

    Pictures of the tattoo coming soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL, I have pics like that from college ... I will NEVER post them ... LOL might scare away someone! Waiting for tatt pic!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Holy Shit! Then those are better than cargo shorts!

    ReplyDelete