Wednesday, April 1, 2009

My first award!

I am so honored to receive my first award!






Lesbo has been kind enough to present me with this great award. Although, she certainly deserves it more than I do, for all of the thoughful feedback that she has left on my blog.

The rules state that I need to pass this onto five of my loyal followers.

1. Lesbo

2. Allison

3. Jude

4. Monkey Outlaw

5. Kelly

Thank you all so much for the great feedback! And thank you to kelly for convincing me to start blogging in the first place. I blame you for my addiction!

5 comments:

  1. Congrats on your first award!!! I have one you can pick up to if you so wish...it is my dope blogger award...scroll down about three posts and you will see it. Don't worry, I won't tell anyone if you steal it! No rules 'round my place, ya heard!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's awesome..you totally deserve it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet! and I'm honored, thank you A.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am honored and thank you. Thanks for making me feel so welcome in blog land!

    ReplyDelete
  5. hello my darling!!! awwwwwwww thank you for the award. I havent been on here in a few days so i just now saw this, but thank you!!!!! my first award on my new blog :)

    love love love

    ReplyDelete