This is hannah banana and when she still had her chesticle (testicle like tumor on her chest). I foster dogs for both the local pit bull and boxer rescues. She is thought to be either a really poorly bred boxer or a cane corso. Either way, she looks like she could eat your face off. She was found wandering the streets in west virginia, with a 1.5lb tumor hanging from her chest, had several other tumors and was a bit under weight.
I fostered her for a relatively brief amount of time before she was adopted. I am watching her this weekend. I live in a kind of ghetto area in the city. I never really worry about my house getting broken into when she is here.
We were all a little afraid of her at first. I mean she weighs 90 lbs and her face ain't pretty. She drinks from the toilet, lifts her leg to pee, drools everywhere, has breath that wilts flowers.....but she is the biggest sweetheart in the world and whines like a baby....
If they only knew her best friend is a 3 year old:


Hello Squirty!! I'm a new follower and just have to say..... I have a new blog crush!!! LMAO Your blog is awesome. Thanks for sharing yourself!!
ReplyDeleteWell HB looks a lot better with that thing removed off her chest. Eeegags! And she does look like she's someone's best buddy. I applaud people like you who shares their homes with these animals until they can find their forever homes. Good job Squirt!
ReplyDeleteAwwww and I bet she would protect that 3 yr old like the best body guard in the world!
ReplyDeletethat 3 yr old is so adorable!! I admit it, Hannah makes me a little leery, but that's only because I was growled at and almost lunged at by a similar looking dog at a party once. I'm sure Hannah would never do that..she is very pretty :)
ReplyDeleteaw! I love the brindles :)
ReplyDeleteAllison
Amy: Thanks for loving my blog! You are so sweet!
ReplyDeleteJude: Thanks for the props, but i really wish I could do more. I feel like what I do is soo small.
M.O.: Hannah is an awesome protector. She doesn't have to do anything and people are afraid of her!
Kimber: Although she looks tough, she is a big teddy bear to all humans.
Allison: She is a gorgous brindle. I would have loved to have seen her before she went grey. Although, I can't imaging how much of a handful she would have been as a pup. She is still hyper at 10.