Unfortunately, the piece below does not match my decor so I figured I would try a giveaway on my blog. The first person to leave a comment that they would like the ring holder will get it. I will mail it to you (minus the rings) at my cost. While it is not my thing, my grandmother searched all of NC to find more because she thinks they are the greatest thing ever! I would prefer it find a loving home than it sit in my closet.



My grandmother's bling. Helps you understand why she loves the stiletto ring holder so much....

I am not posting to get the ring holder-- but wanted to tell you what an AWESOME picture that is of your grandmothers hands. I wish I had one like that of my grandmother-- to remember what they looked like and the hard work they accomplished. Cherish that!
ReplyDeleteCIW - She hates posing for pictures but was more than happy to show off her rings! She posed! I do cherish it...though i wish I had taken it with my real camera and not my cell phone...
ReplyDeleteYour grandmother rocks! loving the bling!
ReplyDeleteHa! I love shiny things! And I'm local so I can trick you into having dinner w us as a bonus maybe? :)
ReplyDeleteAneke - she does rock!
ReplyDeleteLilli - You don't have to trick me into dinner! Text me and let me know when you want to get together and the ring holder is yours!
Oh Poo! I missed out on the ring holder. Oh well, maybe next year ;)
ReplyDeleteI too love the picture of your Grandmother's hands. Maybe you will have the chance soon to take more with your regular camera. And sneak in a couple of profile pics too.
Jude - I was just sure you were going to jump at the ring holder...lol!
ReplyDeleteJude, I might be willing to share...
ReplyDelete