A portion of an email from a friend (that I have yet to come out to)....
Lauren's going to be in town next weekend, so we may be going "out" out. Let me know if you're around. I'd be up for doing something "out" but chill.
There seems to be an emphasis on out...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Yes, you might be right. Why not ask what she means by "out"?
ReplyDeleteCould me dress up out? ;)
That's a strange message!
ReplyDeleteI could ask her what she means Jude, but it's not really my style. I'm a wuss...
ReplyDeleteIt is a strange message Mel, my roomate and some other friends think so too.
I know I am being silly and just need to come out to her. Just can't seem to find the courage.
I have the same issues - wish it got easier, but it hasn't so far.
ReplyDeleteI came out to one of my best friends from hs - and she told me that she'd already figured it out. She was just waiting for me to feel comfortable enough to tell her.
She sounds like she's asking you to come out. Really.
Maybe you need a couple of shots to make you braver, LOL (or should that be 'groan').
ReplyDeleteSo did you catch up with your friend?
Very interesting. Could be lots of hint dropping there.
ReplyDeleteI just found your blog-- thank you for sharing your life.
ReplyDeleteI think as a middle aged lesbian I think EVERYONE is out-- I take "being out" for granted sometimes and forget that there are so many people going through their day to day that aren't. I wish you the best with your family and friends.... the only REALLY important thing is that you are being true to yourself... not their reaction to your truth.
Good luck!
Casey