Friday, February 19, 2010

Peanut Butter

Since I haven't posted a meaty post in a while, I am just going to stick with the trend.


I am a lover of all things peanut butter.

Peanut butter is not condusive with low-fat/low-calorie diets.

This stuff has changed my life.

It satifies my peanut butter craving while still allowing me to stick to the diet.

No joke, I have taste tested it on even the harshest skeptics....and the conclusion...

It tastes like a sweeter peanut butter.

Fellow peanut butter lovers and dieters, behold our salvation:




On another note. Baby boy puppy has been adopted and will leave next tuesday! He is going to a wonderful new dad. I have been down to two pups this week and will be down to 1 by mid next week. I am going to have a hard time letting the last baby puppy go. They were a great litter...and beautiful pups to boot.



Have a great weekend!

8 comments:

  1. hmm!! I am going to have to see if I can find that stuff. Did you get it at a health food store? I have never seen anything like it.

    ciw

    ReplyDelete
  2. The first place I saw was trader joe's which is a specialty grocery store. I just recently found it at my local grocery store which is a farm fresh! It is worth a try! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh I have to go shopping now...And we'll have to see about our play date. We're doing a puppy shuffle to try and pull the Powhatan girl. Are you the lucky winner of my puppies perhaps?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not sure who is getting the pups! But it's not meee!!!!!! (Love em but I need some sleep)

    Go get the PB now! It is awesome. Let me know if you can't find it and I can pick some up from my grocery store for you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving the picture, so freaking cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh how I wish I could get that peanut butter in SA, it would save me many, many calories!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dragon - they are the cutest puppies ever which has made for some great photos!

    Aneke - Check around and if you can't find it, I can always mail you some!

    ReplyDelete
  8. peanut butter is a gift from the gods i'm sure of it...and when combined with chocolate, well, it is heavenly.

    yay for you finding a better version of peanut butter for your diet.

    ReplyDelete