Mmmmmm...I HEART Florida. Got an award for you at my place. Hope it makes you smile. :)
Wow, beautiful pictures! Looks like fun!I have an award for you on my blog :-)
You two are darling together!
Thanks guys! Wish I could be with the GF and go back there right now. I guess I better get on to my assignment!
Ahhhh Florida ... A little bit too warm and humid about now though :)Great pictures, the baby is adorable, but what is with the empty glass, weren't they taking care of you properly down there ;)
The weather was tolerable since we spent most of our time by the pool or by the ocean!Oh they took care of us very well. Our drinks were VERY strong at that bar. I think I would have passed out if I had another!
RSS Feed (xml)
Skin Design By: Free Blogger Skins
Artwork: Elisabeth Perotin
Mmmmmm...I HEART Florida.
ReplyDeleteGot an award for you at my place. Hope it makes you smile. :)
Wow, beautiful pictures! Looks like fun!
ReplyDeleteI have an award for you on my blog :-)
You two are darling together!
ReplyDeleteThanks guys! Wish I could be with the GF and go back there right now.
ReplyDeleteI guess I better get on to my assignment!
Ahhhh Florida ... A little bit too warm and humid about now though :)
ReplyDeleteGreat pictures, the baby is adorable, but what is with the empty glass, weren't they taking care of you properly down there ;)
The weather was tolerable since we spent most of our time by the pool or by the ocean!
ReplyDeleteOh they took care of us very well. Our drinks were VERY strong at that bar. I think I would have passed out if I had another!